Personal data protection policy
Note: The French text shall prevail in any case
This policy may change according to the legal and regulatory context. Valeri Agency also invites you to read its legal notice.
I. Définitions :
The « Commission de Contrôle des Informations Nominatives », which represents the Monegasque authority for the protection of personal data (www.ccin.mc/en/).
Personal data :
Any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person (e.g. name, registration number, telephone number, photograph, date of birth, municipality of residence, fingerprint, IP address, etc.).
Processing of personal data :
All kinds of operations carried out on this type of data.
Examples: collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation, modification, retrieval, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, alignment or interconnection, locking, erasure or destruction, etc...
Sensitive data :
Information relating to racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, trade union membership, health or sexual life.
Processing controller :
The controller of a Personal Data processing operation is the natural person or entity that determines its purposes (aim of the processing operation) and its means. This is most often the legal person embodied by its legal representative.
II. Preamble :
This "Personal Data protection policy" is intended to inform you about the way your Personal Data are collected and processed.
It ensures that the appropriate security and organizational measures are implemented in order to protect your Personal Data.
III. Legal basis and personal data collected :
Within the framework of an efficient management of the relationship with its current and future customers and prospects, Valeri Agency is led to collect and process a certain number of Personal Data. This processing is carried out in order to answer your request as well as possible and is based on your prior consent.
Valeri Agency makes sure to collect and process only relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary Personal Data for the fulfilment of the purposes that have been determined above (principle of minimization) and takes all necessary steps to ensure that your data are accurate, complete and, if necessary, updated.
Valeri Agency undertakes to process and collect your Personal Data in a fair and lawful way.
Valeri Agency does not process any sensitive data in regards to the suitable legislation concerning the protection of Personal Data.
IV. Recipients and transfer of Personal Data :
The Personal Data are mainly intended for internal processing. Nevertheless, certain types of data may be transferred to external recipients for specified and legitimate purposes. In any case, Personal Data are given only to authorized and specified recipients.
In case of transfers of these data outside Monaco, they will be carried out in accordance with the procedures in force enacted by the CCIN, and on the basis of your consent to the processing.
V. Retention of Personal Data :
All Personal Data collected are kept for a limited period of time depending on the purpose of the processing and the retention period provided by the legislation in force.
VI. Rights of persons concerned and conditions for exercising them:
All the measures necessary to guarantee the effectiveness of your rights on Personal Data are implemented by Valeri Agency in accordance with the GDPR, namely :
- The right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to and a copy of such data.
- The right of rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of your Personal Data that are inaccurate.
- The right of erasure: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Data. However, this right is not absolute, Valeri Agency may have indeed legal or legitimate reasons to keep the said data.
- The right of portability: that is to say, in certain cases, the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided us within a structured, commonly used format and the right to transmit this data to another data controller, when technically possible. This right only applies when the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract and is carried out using automated processes.
- The right of opposition: you have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Data when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of Valeri Agency.
- The right to claim with the CCIN in accordance with Law no. 1.165 of 23 December 1993 consolidated, and if applicable, with the relevant authority in charge of the protection of Personal Data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD).
You also have a right of legal recourse.
To exercise these rights, you can send a request, with proof of identity, to our secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Valeri Agency, 7, Avenue des Papalins, Galerie Princesse Stéphanie, 98000 Monaco
VII. Contact :
Should you have any questions regarding the Personal Data processing policy, you can contact us by sending:
- an e-mail at email@example.com
- or a letter at the following address : Valeri Agency, 7, Avenue des Papalins, 98000 Monaco