By entrusting us with the management of your property, you are choosing peace of mind and a first-class service. Indeed, our expertise and perfect knowledge of the Monegasque real estate market guarantee you an efficient and rigorous follow-up throughout your experience with us.
Valeri Agency is among the largest agencies in Monaco, both in terms of its performance and the number of its employees.
Qualified and experienced, our multidisciplinary team, dedicated to the rental and management of your properties, is composed of a property manager, an accountant, brokers, a legal expert and a communication officer. It is responsible for preserving and enhancing your property assets, securing and optimising your income by ensuring the best possible rental yield, and carries out all the tasks inherent in their day-to-day management (non-exhaustive list):
- Tenant research: advertisement, visits, file review and selection of a solvent tenant
- Drafting of legal documents and letters: lease contracts, amendments, terminations, etc.
- Accounting management with regard to the tenant: collecting rents and charges, rent and charge adjustments, processing of security deposits, etc.
- Management accounting for the co-ownership: collection and regularisation of charges, payment of founding appeals, etc.
- Accounting management with regard to the owner: payment of rents and charges (after deduction of management fees and various costs relating to the property), sending a management report to monitor their accounts
- Management of the arrival and departure of tenants: carrying out or organising the inventory of fixtures and fittings, refurbishment of property
- Subscription of various contracts (insurance, electricity, etc.)
- Request to carry out maintenance work, urgent repairs and payment of bills
- Follow-up of unpaid bills and disputes with tenants or co-owners (e.g.: claims)
- Representation at general meetings of co-owners
The properties entrusted to us for management benefit from special attention in terms of their promotion and presentation to our large network of local and international prescribers, in order to reduce rental vacancies as much as possible.
With this in mind, we deploy all of our resources and communication tools, via numerous media such as the press, property advertising portals and our in-house publications.
We work with a wide network of service provider-partners representing the various professions working in the buildings we manage. The quality of these relationships and the large volume of work we provide give us a certain negotiating power with regard to prices and execution times, while guaranteeing the quality of the work and a responsive after-sales service.
We offer a range of solutions adapted to your requirements, your expectations and your situation, whatever the characteristics of your property; our objective is to always satisfy our clients and to listen to them. Thus, for example, you can define the terms and conditions of the management of your assets (scope of the mission, means of communication, etc.) for a personalised support.
Transparency, confidence, reactivity and involvement are the key values that make the reputation of Valeri Agency.
We like to build a long term relationship with our clients and take all major decisions together with them in order to better defend their interests, as we would do for our own assets.