About the Agency
Valeri Agency is a real estate agency specialized in the sale, rental and management of prestigious residential and commercial properties located in the Principality of Monaco and the French Riviera. It also offers its expertise to Monegasque co-ownerships by administering them as building manager.
1 STRUCTURE independent and dynamic Monegasque company, offering all the possible professions of an estate agency, namely:
- Sales and rentals of residential and professional properties
- Property valuation appraisal
- Property management
- Building administrations
Growing steadily since its creation in 2016, and already playing a major role on the Monegasque real estate market, you will find our agency, in beautiful premises with large windows, on the Port of Fontvieille.
- Florian Valeri, founder and director, a very active young entrepreneur in the Principality's economic and associative local fabric
- Multilingual, multidisciplinary team benefiting from a solid experience in real estate and a very good knowledge of Monaco and its inner workings
- Dynamism, with the recent creation of the structure, its independence and the commitment of its team
- Reactivity, thanks to the agency’s organisation (direct chain of command and a well-staffed back-office team) and the availability and attentiveness of its employees.
- Modernity, with a vision and approach that are fully in line with the time
- Integrity, a relationship of trust is vital, we are committed to a transparent and long-term approach.
- Professionalism, with the team’s experience and expertise to accompany you in a tailored manner.
OUR ADDED VALUE
- Perfect mastering of the real estate market, its various players and needs
- Detailed knowledge of the Monegasque economic fabric, institutions and public services
- Extensive network (national and international clients, public services, local players, property management companies, lawyers, bankers, architects, craftsmen, building services and service providers)
- Collaboration with numerous real estate agencies and other Monegasque real estate players, allowing us in particular to offer off-market properties
- Privileged contacts with the various local developers, giving us access to properties in new developments that have just been delivered or still under construction
- A French office, with a real estate agency on the Principality border, in Cap d'Ail and operating from Menton to Villefranche-sur-mer
- Ability to respond to all real estate needs thanks to a mastery of all trades
- Supporting clients at all stages of their real estate project and beyond, in particular for all administrative, financial, legal procedures and renovation works
- Fiscal representation (authorised agent)
- Concierge services
Founder and head of the agency
A born entrepreneur, always willing to take up challenges and set up new projects, he certainly knows how to make yours as successful with great reactivity.
Highly involved in the economic and associative life of Monaco, he will gladly share with you day after day, his love for his country and his wide-ranging network, ensuring your total satisfaction. Always available, his help will extend far beyond real estate.
Curious and creative, this great travel lover, both on land and at sea, naturally set a course towards the field of communication and especially advertising. Fortified by experience in several sectors of activity, he finally sets sail for real estate and dropped anchor.
Always on deck to showcase your properties on all our media supports, he will also know how to define the best marketing strategy to lead you to destination.
Certainly the most Italian of French women!
An avid traveller, thus enabling her to adapt to your different expectations as well as to situations that require reactivity and quick solution management.
Sporty, you will surely see her on her bike, riding up and down the streets to find you your Monegasque home.
Experience in Monegasque real estate: 11 years
Management and accounting assistant
Passionate about climbing, she is part of the roped party with the Founder to handle all the tasks inherent in the agency’s life, whether they be accounting, tax, social or administrative. She is also able to move mountains to make the daily life of both the team and the clients easier.
Working closely with the Rental Manager, she deals with the financial aspects of client and supplier files. Attracted by the Nordic countries and polar environments, the unpaid bills will not leave her cold…
Experience in Monegasque real estate: 11 years
Legal and Development Manager
Passionate about decoration, design, dance and music, she conducts the legal part of all the agency's files and develops marketing and communication plans.
Don’t be fooled by her artistic side, she knows exactly what she is doing and can be implicitly trusted to make sure that your file is perfect in every way.
Experience in Monegasque real estate: 6 years
Property & Building Manager
Dynamic, practicing zumba and fitness with diligence, she will utilize the same strictness for the administrative management of your properties and the relationship with tenants.
She is in charge of our banking as she is also in charge of the different missions inherent to her function: inventory of fixtures, rent and charges invoices, management of claims and renovations, etc.
Experience in real estate: 16 years
Real Estate Broker
Our rental specialist, great fond of gastronomy, will prepare a selection of properties that are best suited to your needs and your budget.
The ingredients that make up her recipe for your complete satisfaction? A clever mix of responsiveness, availability and motivation, sprinkled with good humour!
The icing on the cake is that she will assist you at every stage of the rental process, from signing the offer to moving in, including signing the lease contract and taking out the various subscriptions. As an avid skier, she knows how to slalom through the various procedures and heads to schuss down to finalise her files!
Experience in real estate: 3 years
Real Estate Broker
As an experienced rider, this passionate about horse-riding eases gallops to find properties for you or to help you sell them. She will take the reins of your project, always with a smile, and will put you on the right track to succeed in overcoming the obstacles that can sometimes arise.
Her other hobby being art, it is quite natural that she has the culture of service and satisfaction of her customers.
Experience in real estate: 8 years